Stacy has been a licensed Realtor helping buyers and sellers close their transactions in Summit County and a Breckenridge resident since 1993.
Stacy has a BA degree in Economics from the University of California, Irvine and has four sons with her husband Kevin, who is a licensed general contractor. Her work with him in the design and finishing of his homes gives her a unique perspective in evaluating properties.
As a full-time Broker Associate her specialties include working with buyers and sellers within the residential and land markets. With integrity and great communication, Stacy will help you reach your dream of mountain home ownership or sale either as a second homeowner, full time resident or as an investor.
Stacy is a member of the Summit Association of Realtors, the Colorado Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. She has earned her certificates from the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) and is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) a status only 3 percent of brokers achieve and the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist designation (RSPS).
As the company mission states, she is committed to enhancing lifestyles by creating trust and success through dedication to education and exceptional services. Her goal is to exceed client expectations and deliver outstanding results, as shown by her many satisfied clients who refer family and friends.
Recent Awards and Leadership Positions
- 2018 REALTOR® of the Year, Summit Association of REALTORS®
- 2018-2021 Slifer Smith & Frampton Foundation Board of Directors
- 2014- 2018 Summit Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- 2018 - Community Service Award
- 2017- Ninja Award
- 2016 - Best In-House Deal
- 2015 - Top 5 Producer for Slifer Smith & Frampton, county wide
- 2013 - Broker’s Choice award
- Water House on Main Street Sales Team
- Aspens at Eagles Nest